NZ Herald offers Premium Content digital subscriptions to companies, government, educational and other organisations, starting from a minimum of 6+ users per company/organization with centralized billing via invoice.
Although we don’t yet have IP or domain name based solutions, we offer Group Subscriptions to keep staff of your organisation informed.
Benefits of a Premium Group Subscription:
- Access to Premium Content from NZ Herald
- A selection of first-class content from leading global publishers
- Daily news and businesses newsletters straight to their inbox
- Dedicated customer service making it easy to set up users and manage the account
- Centralized billing (billed annually, or monthly for groups from 25+ users)
- Special prices scalable for large groups
This provides access to Premium Content anytime, from anywhere on desktop, smartphone and tablets.
The Corporate/Group subscriptions is only available for greater than 5 (five) subscriptions. Subscriptions for less than 5 users, can be bought and managed individually using the subscriber link here
(payment made online with a credit card).
For pricing, please complete the form below and we will be in contact within 2 working days.