Already a Herald subscriber?
You have the opportunity to WIN 1 of 50 double passes to the Royal New Zealand Ballet – Don Quixote.
We have 50 double passes to giveaway to Don Quixote, Auckland – ASB Theatre, Aotea Centre, with the Auckland Philarmonia Orchestra.
Winners will be allocated an A-Reserve double pass to view the show on Friday 27th March 7.30pm OR Saturday 28th March 1.30pm.
To enter, complete the form below and you’re in the draw to win.
Terms and Conditions:
• Competition closes Sunday, 1 March, 2015, and is only open to current Herald subscribers.
• 50 winners will be randomly drawn from all entries and will each receive one double pass to Don Quixote.
• Winners will be allocated a double pass to view the show on Friday 27th March 7.30pm OR Saturday 28th March 1.30pm. Tickets can only be redeemed on this date and cannot be exchanged for another date.
• Winners must still have a current subscription to the Herald in order to be able to collect their tickets to the show.
• Winners will be notified by phone and/or email.
Enter your details below.
Phone 0800 100 888 for assistance.