WIN a weekend at the New Zealand Cider Festival!
Music, food and the best ciders in the country make a great day out! Cider makers from around the country are going to descend on Nelson bringing with them their finest wares. This is going to be a great day out for families and cider lovers of all kinds!
• Tickets for 2 to the New Zealand Cider Festival
• Return flights for 2 to Nelson
• Two nights accommodation at The Cliffs Luxury Apartments
• Dinner voucher for Cod and Lobster
• A massage for two at Erban Spa
Terms & Conditions
• Competition closes Sunday 2 October, 2016, and is only open to current Herald subscribers.
• One (1) winner will be drawn randomly from all entries and will win the Cider festival weekend pass for two people.
• The prize consists of:
Return economy flights to Nelson for two from any major domestic terminal in NZ.Two night’s accommodation at The Cliffs Luxury Apartments
Two tickets to the New Zealand Cider Festival, Saturday 12th November, Founders Heritage Park
Dinner voucher for the Cod and Lobster to the value of $150
A massage for two at Erban Spa
• All winners must fly to and from the same airport on the same flights.
• Winner and family need to be available to travel to Nelson on Friday 11th November and return to their home town Sunday 13th November. These dates are subject to change.
• Winner needs a valid credit card for incidentals at the hotel. At least one of the winners must be age 18 or over.
• Winners must make their own way to and from the airport for the flights.
• Prize has no cash value and is subject to availability.
• The prize (or any unused proportion of the prize) is not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable and cannot be altered.
• Winner must still have a current subscription to the Herald in order to be able to redeem their prize.
Phone 0800 100 888 for assistance.